Sunday, June 24, 2012

Goodbye For Now

Fukuoka. Osaka. Nara.
Three UVERworld concerts.
Three new friends.
Do good things come in threes?

I'm not sure, but it seems like it.

Because of the three girls I met, I was able to watch UVERworld for the third time (I only had tickets to two shows, you see). The third girl I met sold her ticket to me, because she felt that I came too far for it and she's quite satisfied that she had watched the band countless times, so she gave me another chance to watch the band. What an angel.

Because of that, I was able to watch/hear MONDO PIECE live.

So sad that I'm leaving tomorrow, but I'm sure there will be more opportunities for me. Just gotta have the patience.And the belief.

Thank you, Japan. See you again someday.

:)

1 comment:

  1. She's an angel indeed! Looking forward for your trip report! I enjoyed the last one :D -yana

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(