Thursday, December 01, 2016

Unboxing: 人間開花 by RADWIMPS

Hello hello!

Seems like it's been a while since I last did an unboxing post! *horrified*

Yeah, been broke lately so I haven't been purchasing much UVERworld stuff. I'd usually end up buying songs from iTunes.

Anyhow, as you can read from the title that this time it's not anything from UVERworld! *horrified kali kedua*

Guess you guys know that I'm into RADWIMPS lately.. no worries I am still a fan of UVERworld. It's just that I like RADWIMPS' songs too so..


UVERworld wasn't the first band I've "invested" in by the way. Whoever who followed my blog will know I used to go crazy over Orange Range.

I've moved on though. Though I would looooovvveeee to watch Orange Range's performance of 花(hana) someday.


I did mention that I was considering RADWIMPS' latest album or their ×と○と君と (batsu to maru to kimi to) DVD. Decided to go for the new album after seeing that the DVD (for the limited edition version) listed some of my favourite songs for their live concert..


.. and it was cheaper too :3


Anyways the title of the latest album is 人間開花 (ningen kaika), translated as Human Bloom.


This model in the album jacket is Serena Motola, you can check out her instagram here.



I call her the grumpy girl on Ningen Kaika. But on the regular version she's the cheeky girl. Hehe.








光 (Hikari-Light), the song that I've been looping lately

前前前世 (Zenzenzense) (original version). The difference with this one compared to 君の名は's soundtrack is that there is a verse during the "whoa whoa whoa" part. The verse also appeared in the movie. Video here.


Even with the announcement of the drummer's indefinite break and appearing as a 3-man unit, they still retained his name in the jacket. I hope he'll be able to join them again someday. He's quite adorable when he's playing his drums.


So this limited edition, pre-ordered CD came with this notice which allows buyers to participate in a lottery to buy tickets to the band's Human Bloom Tour 2017.


I'm excited to announce that I participated in the lottery, which will be closed this Sunday, 4 December 2016. Initially I only applied for a ticket, then I decided to rope my sister in as well.


I cancelled my application and reapplied. I'm not sure I can afford to go so a part of me prays that I won't get it while another prays for me to get!

Anyways, noticed some fans started taking photos with the CD so I joined in the fun with my messy hair.

my youngest sister said it's actually quite scary

The DVD tracklist consist of their performance from their 10th anniversary tour final show at Makuhari Messe International Hall on 23 December 2015 titled RADWIMPSのはじまりはじまり:
  1. トレモロ (toremoro) from 3rd album, RADWIMPS 3 ~無人島に持っていき忘れた一枚 (mujintou ni motte iki wasureta ichimai)~
  2. ます。(masumaru) from 4th album, RADWIMPS 4 ~おかずのごはん (okazu no gohan)~
  3. 透明人間18号 (toumei ningen 18-gou) from 6th album, 絶体絶命 (zettai zetsumei)
  4. 億万笑者 (okuman shousha) from 6th album, 絶体絶命 (zettai zetsumei)
  5. π (pi) from 6th album, 絶体絶命 (zettai zetsumei)
  6. 有心論 (yuushinron) from 4th album, RADWIMPS 4 ~おかずのごはん (okazu no gohan)~
  7. ピクニック (pikunikku-picnic) ending song for the movie トイレのピエタ (Pieta in the Toilet), which Yojiro Noda played the lead actor
  8. 25コ目の染色体 (25kome no senshokutai) 1st single of their major debut, from 3rd album, RADWIMPS 3 ~無人島に持っていき忘れた一枚 (mujintou ni motte iki wasureta ichimai)~
  9. DADA from 6th album, 絶体絶命 (zettai zetsumei)
  10. いいんですか? (iindesuka?) from 4th album, RADWIMPS 4 ~おかずのごはん (okazu no gohan)~
  11. 君と羊と青 (kimi to hitsuji to ao) from 6th album, 絶体絶命 (zettai zetsumei)
  12. 会心の一撃 (kaishin no ichigeki) from 7th album, ×と○と罪と (batsu to maru to tsumi to)
  13. ふたりごと (futarigoto) from 4th album, RADWIMPS 4 ~おかずのごはん (okazu no gohan)~
and スパークル (supaakuru) [original ver.] - Your name. Music Video edition-

Screencaps from the DVD!


I really like the opening music leading up to トレモロ. I think opening music plays an important role in any concerts.



two support drummers

Yojiro Noda

Akira Kuwahara

Yusuke Takeda

gosh he has such a cute smile he should smile more laahhhh even his crow's foot is quite adorable

I really like this guitar of his

Damn jelly of the microphone wtf

Yojiro Noda on the piano for π




The montage during 25コ目の染色体 was soooooooooo beautiful. It suited the song so well. Funny that this video was actually uploaded on their official account but now it has been set private. Hmm. Silap upload kot.

DADA


My youngest sister said that Yojiro Noda reminds her of G-Dragon. I have no idea why.

君と羊と青 is such a fun song!


wrapping up with ふたりごと

so pretty!

Yojiro Noda hitting the final notes



The energy of a RADWIMPS live is definitely different from UVERworld's, but I still enjoyed the DVD very much. Yojiro Noda's singing is different from his speaking voice in my opinion (unless my ears had failed me LOL), and actually I find it.. gentle? It's amazing how he can keep his voice stable while singing and playing guitar..but hey, they've been doing this for quite a while so..

Ah. I would love to go to this band's live someday.

Anyways, might end up getting one of their DVDs...

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(